Northern Westchester PB recs

Aug 6, 2011
Live in Northern Westchester County NY (bedford area). Looking for PB refs in area. Adjacent to Fairfield county CT if any revs there. Looking to build 20x40 gunite. Any res would be appreciated.

we are just finishing a build in fairfield county, right on the ny/ct line.

our PB was amazing and his work was pristine. i checked out other pools that he did in the area and they were beautiful also. feel free to contact me for the builders info.

p.s. he was here every day and my pool is almost completely done after 14 days. it is a pretty huge pool that was built into a hill and needed 2 big retaining walls. it has been a whirlwind and we are already swimming (and have been for 3 days now). i am going to do a post of the whole thing when i recover. it went fast and was exhausting. i don't know why - i wasn't out there doing the work but nonetheless it was draining. but we are thrilled with the results!!!

Attachments

• IMG_0023-2.JPG
    IMG_0023-2.JPG
    201.6 KB · Views: 55
  • IMG_1157.JPG
    IMG_1157.JPG
    172.7 KB · Views: 55
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.