Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Todays Project: Homemade Fountain

1. Back To Top    #1
    Goldsboro, NC

Todays Project: Homemade Fountain

When we moved into our house we realized there used to be a water slide for the pool, but it was no longer in place. After realizing that we probably would not put one back in its place, I started to think of things to use the water supply for. So, I decided to create a fountain after reading and seeing some of the ones on here.

I cut off all of the old PVC to where it came through the concrete and added the fountain! It was a really quick and simple project and the wife loves it too! The first picture is with all of the returns and it running. The second picture shows it running with 3 of the 5 returns turned off. It shoots perfectly in front of the diving board to the other side of the pool!

I just wanted to share our new pool addition!!

PS: It is not leaking, that is where some water ran out before I had it all glued and put together.

22,600 gal. Vinyl Inground, FNS Plus 60 DE Filter, WhisperFlo 1HP Pump, SWG, Dolphin Nautilus

2. Back To Top    #2
    NE Ohio

Re: Todays Project: Homemade Fountain

That is a great way to recycle! So sweet. Love it.
    2005 Dimension One Venture model 370 gal. hot tub. We'll be using the TFP method to keep it clean and ready to use!
    TFP - The Finest Phorum on the Net!

3. Back To Top    #3

Las Vegas

Re: Todays Project: Homemade Fountain

cool, nice job! I want to do something like this
    20,000 gal. 32' x 17' freeform custom pool, 3ft. shallow - 8ft. deep end, Pentair Whisper flow 2.2 HP WF-6, Purex/Triton Nautilus FNS48 DE filter, 2 Intex Chlorine Generators (retired) SR Smith Rouge Rapids curved slide, The Pool Cleaner 4-wheel model w/Hayward large leaf canister. Tightwatt pool timer Spa: Beachport 5 person/350gal. Wishlist: move Neiko Tools pump to slide, solar system, Fountain, Automation.