Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Taylor K2006 Kit alternative in the UK

1. Back To Top    #1

Taylor K2006 Kit alternative in the UK

Quick question;

I have the Taylor K2006 kit which I bought from a company in Spain at vast expense.

Does anyone on this forum know of a UK based alternative? Or somewhere in Europe where the Taylor kit (2006) doesn't cost €140 Euros?

Finally....why the **** don't Taylor sell their kits in the UK??? Or France??? Jeeeze....and that's just two countries....There's 300M of us out here and half live in hot climates!! You're missing a trick Taylor!!

thanks

R.
    SWG - Exterior
    12x5M
    90,000 Ltrs /24,000US gallons
    Pool Pilot Digital
    Hayward Max Flo VS
    Polaris 280
    Vinyl liner
    Sand Filter

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Taylor K2006 Kit alternative in the UK

That part of the world belongs to HornerXpress Worldwide, they are Taylor's Master Distributor for Pool & Spa Products outside the U.S. and Canada. Contact hxworldwide (at) teamhorner.com.

I am a frequent contributor to the forums in Europe and I agree that Taylor is missing quite an opportunity. Huge market out there. Taylor, if you read this, my luggage is ready!

Other alternatives may include Lovibond, Palintest, Lamotte.

3. Back To Top    #3

thanks for the info. I'm sorely tempted to become a distributor....If they'd let me.
    SWG - Exterior
    12x5M
    90,000 Ltrs /24,000US gallons
    Pool Pilot Digital
    Hayward Max Flo VS
    Polaris 280
    Vinyl liner
    Sand Filter

4. Back To Top    #4

The closest alternative would be the Palintest SP 315C combined with the Palintest SP 300 FAS-DPD kit.
    16,000 gallon outdoor in-ground 16'x32' plaster pool; Pentair Intelliflo VF pump; Pentair IntelliTouch i9+3s control system; Jandy CL-340 square foot cartridge filter
    12 Fafco solar panels; Purex Triton PowerMax 250 natural gas heater (200,000 BTU/hr output); automatic electric pool safety cover; 4-wheel pressure-side "The Pool Cleaner"