And So It Begins...

Long time...no follow up...such is life. Well, I finally got around to downloading the finished product pics. Below are a few. We couldn't be happier with the finally product. Only drawback was we never had the chance to enjoy it before the cold weather hit. You have no idea how much we've been hoping for a very early Spring!

[attachment=2:1i6bvzt1]DSC_0005.JPG[/attachment:1i6bvzt1]

[attachment=1:1i6bvzt1]DSC_0010.JPG[/attachment:1i6bvzt1]

[attachment=0:1i6bvzt1]DSC_0014.JPG[/attachment:1i6bvzt1]

Attachments

• DSC_0005.JPG
    DSC_0005.JPG
    239.2 KB · Views: 172
  • DSC_0010.JPG
    DSC_0010.JPG
    245.6 KB · Views: 172
  • DSC_0014.JPG
    DSC_0014.JPG
    237 KB · Views: 172
carlscan26 said:
Looks great! I know the feeling of not getting to use it right after you've built it

Where are the deck jets installed? An pics of everything on?

Hey Carlscan...

If you look at the first pic, one deck jet is on the left hand side closer to the entrance of the pool. The other is on the right hand side, near the bench in the deep end. Haven't had the chance to crank everything up yet. Kids were pretty PO'd they didn't get to use the slide. Heck, I was PO'd I didn't get to use the slide. But as my awesome pool guy mentioned above, early April we will be busting this bad boy open! Can't wait....more pics to come.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.