Post AA treatment test results

Murphy

Jul 26, 2011
Just finishing up my AA treatment to remove some ring staining on my fiberglass pool. All has gone well. Just finishing rebalancing water. What do you think of the test results? My watergram indicates out of balance. Should I raise the TA, CH? Opionions?

CYA 30
FC 0.5, have not added nightly dose.
PH 7.2/7.3
TA 90
CH 200/220 ish. Had fading endpoint even though I added 5 drops of R-0012 at the start. I'd measured a solid 210 before the AA treatment. I'll try the distilled water method.

Murphy said:
Just finishing up my AA treatment to remove some ring staining on my fiberglass pool. All has gone well. Just finishing rebalancing water. What do you think of the test results? My watergram indicates out of balance. Should I raise the TA, CH? Opionions?

CYA 30
FC 0.5, have not added nightly dose.
PH 7.2/7.3
TA 90
CH 200/220 ish. Had fading endpoint even though I added 5 drops of R-0012 at the start. I'd measured a solid 210 before the AA treatment. I'll try the distilled water method.
Your FC is dropping too low. Don't let it go below 2.
You do not want to be in the position to have to shock a new AA treatment.

Your TA is fine. In fact, high end of recommended level of 70 to 90.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.