Moisture Or Leak ??

Jul 30, 2011
MS
We have just installed a new pool and was very careful with every step and know the liner was not harmed..We only have about 3-5 inches of water in the pool' havent realy noticed a water drop...But we noticed the thin layer of crushed limestone around the pool was damp from water...We have foam on the walls & a foam cove in the pool...Could this just be moisture coming from under the liner of the foam walls? Its only around about 12-15 ft of the pool on one side...Is this normal when in over 100 temps that it could be moisture? Thanks

Humidity has been real bad here this year' with also higher than normal temps...Onlything strange is it just goes around about 6ft or so only...I guess i could try the bucket test. The dealer said they have never had 1 liner to come back with a bad seam...Its been real dry but now its raining here 2 days now...In a few days when it breaks' I will try the bucket test for 24 hours i guess..Temps next week will be in the low 80's for highs & high 60's lows...

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.