Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Screenlogic 2

1. Back To Top    #1

Screenlogic 2

For those of you that have been waiting....

Pentair's screenlogic 2 has gone live in the app store and it is amazing. Remote pH monitoring, ORP control and full control of all of the color changing light fixtures.

I've been playing with it for a while, and it is super cool

tony c
    www.monogramcustompools.com
    Owner of Monogram Custom Pools in NE PA. My Personal Pool - 1000sf gunite pebble pool with 1500 gallon spa/grotto and 500 gallon outdoor spa; Pentair i9 Intellitouch with i10x expansion panel. Screenlogic 2/iPhone
    Intelloflo SVRS main pump, 6 whisperflow pumps 2hp to 3hp, Intellichem system, ic60 salt water cell, Sta rite 400k btu heater, Pentair 120k btu heat pump

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Screenlogic 2

Will this work with EasyTouch panels?
    22,000 Gal, in-ground ,vinyl. Pentair Intelliflo VS, Clean&Clear 420 cartridge, Hayward NG 300K heater, Polaris, EasyTouch,IC-40, (former Baquacil - converted to SWCG)

3. Back To Top    #3

In the Industry

Quote Originally Posted by ed0846
    Will this work with EasyTouch panels?
    not yet, the firmware for the protocol adapter is still beta. I have it, and it works pretty well.
    20X40 30,000 gallon gunite pool

4. Back To Top    #4

Hopefully Pentair gets around to releasing it in the foreseeable future. I really like the idea of Ipad / laptop control of the automation system, but couldn't justify the added $$$$ for Intellitouch. I don't have a very big system...EasyTouch is almost overkill....
    22,000 Gal, in-ground ,vinyl. Pentair Intelliflo VS, Clean&Clear 420 cartridge, Hayward NG 300K heater, Polaris, EasyTouch,IC-40, (former Baquacil - converted to SWCG)

5. Back To Top    #5

Just got off the phone with Pentair, who claim that the new iPhone apps were released too soon. The public release of the firmware for the protocol adapter won't happen for another month or so, and will be part of of an overall rollout of Screenlogic 2 which will include a new PC program, and a new Mac native program (yay!).

In the mean time, the new iPhone app is useless, unless you're one of the cool kids.
    12K gallon 8' in-ground w/ Hef-style mini-grotto - Pentair IntelliFlo VS-3050 - Pentair Clean & Clear Plus 520 - Pentair MasterTemp 400BTU Heater - UltraPure Oxidizer - Nature2 ProG Mineral Filter (unused) - Pentair 320 Chlorine Feeder (Unused) - A&A In-Floor Max - Pentair Intellitouch i7+3 w/ Mobi and iPhone/PC ScreenLogic - IntelliBrite Color LED x 3 - Intellibrite Landscape LED x 10 - TF-100 Test Kit