Planning for patio update - Pergola

brasilmom

Jul 23, 2011
Brookfield, WI
Greetings,

We have a lovely backyard that includes our in ground pool. There is a covered area that until last weekend had rails. We removed them to create a more open feeling. So, we start contemplating giving it all a lift. The plan would include replacing the rafters for the current roof are (it is a clear roof) and then extending the whole thing another 5 feet forward. The length of it will remain the same. There are few other options we are considering too. Since our season is rather short we are planning for this to be done next year as soon as it is possible to work outside without getting frost bite. So, the question for you is: Are there any sites known to you that would allow us to draw a plan based on our pictures free of charge? I guess some sort of virtual architect?

I appreciate any help. I also appreciate this site that has helped me a lot and I just joined it.

Thanks. Be well

Miriam

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.