Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Suntouch and Sweeper Problems

1. Back To Top    #1

Suntouch and Sweeper Problems

I have a Suntouch control pannel. I ran the spa one day last week and tuned it off when we were out. In the morning I noticed that my pool system turned on per the schedule but the sweeper was/is bairly functioning at all. It moves but very slowly. The spa is blowing bubbles at about half pressure too. The spa is not on. How do I cut the air to the spa and get my sweeper back to work?

What I have tried: I have turned the spa off ad on several times. I have tuned the pool on and off several times. I have cleaned out all skimmers. I have tried turning on and off all aux functions.
    Installed 2010, 15K lap pool, IG gunnite, spill over spa, DE, Pentair 4000 Filter, IntelliFlo VS 3050 pump, SunTouch pannel, MasterTemp 400 Natural Gass, Poloris 360

2. Back To Top    #2

South Central NJ

Re: Suntouch and Sweeper Problems

Sounds more like a water level issue or stuck weir in the skimmer for the pool.

Owner of - PoolGuyNJ LLC
    Expert Pool and Spa Repairs, Renovations, and Augmentation. Helping people decide what is the right gear for meeting their needs. Expectations Set, Expectations Met, No Surprises.