Thank you!!!

marfda

Jun 16, 2011
Arizona Desert
This is my first post but I have spent hours here this summer learning and learning! This is our first year with an Above Ground pool and I had zero experience with pool maintenance. I thought when I bought the SWG, that was all I needed. It's taken much of the summer to bite the bullet and buy a proper test kit and get my CYA high enough. Of course, I love my TF-50 (I would have loved the 100, but it just wasn't in the budget this summer.) I had surgery about a month ago (melanoma removal- the UV here eats the chlorine AND my fair skin!) so haven't been good about testing and the pool went green. We are currently following the shock process and the pool is looking much better! And again, it is reaffirmed for me that this is the place for pool answers! I've sent friends here too!

Anyway... I don't have a specific question, but I wanted to thank those who spend time so patiently explaining and helping everyone who posts. The climate on this forum is exemplary, and I am so impressed every time I see a newbie question that it is kindly and patiently answered, even when it has been done many times before.

We still have a couple months of swimming season left and I am cleared to swim (once I'm done shocking) so I will be posting numbers and asking for some balancing advice with ph and such... but for now.... please know you are appreciated!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.