DFW, TX
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Pentair Intellichlor IC-40
Folks - I am a TFT100 user for a good 6 months now. I love almost all of it but often struggle with the small size and slight color differences of the included pH test (Sorry dave! :-D )
I have been using the Pentair 752 kit that came from my PB. I'm running out of both the #2 and #4 reagents and the only place I can find them is poolgeek.com but they want $15 for shipping... a bit much for $4 of reagents! I cannot get them from my closest pool store either.

Does anyone know anywhere else it is possible to get these reagents or is there a different pH kit outhere which is "BIG" with easily available refils?

Cheers

Hi, Mat,

Apologies not necessary. Price, convenience and availability all factor in to choosing the components of the TF-100. Some choices are a little better than others.

I would try a local pool store or Wal-Mart or HD/Lowe's. If it doesn't look too old, you may find a kit you like for a pretty good price. Refills can be pricey, hard-to-find, and a general nuisance. I have no idea what that chemistry is but it doesn't sound like anything I have to replace TF-100 chemistry.

Waterbear will read this, I'm sure, and he's the guru of test kits and testing. He may well have some useful info for you.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.