Hello, after a few rains and dust storms my pools pH got really high without me catching it. Now the SWG is not producing any chlorine (very low amperage (0.01) and higher than normal Voltage (28.0)). Is this just becuase the pH is too high effecting the conductivity of the water? I hope so, all the other tests are in range. I added appropriate amounts of acid and am hoping that the SWG will start producing chlorine, but as of right now my chlorine levels are very low. Thank you for any tips.
I'm getting a code 94 by the way, which I assume is due to the low amperage