AGP - SWG - Quick Help

Jul 11, 2011
West Monroe, La
Topics merged. Please no double posting. Bama

Hey gang

I am in the process of ordering a new 27'x54" AGP - the installer has recommended the Aquatrol (we are doing salt), I have done some reading and I am concerned now about the size of this system - I live in Louisiana and temps are hot in the summer - what should I do? If I calculated right the pool will hold about 19,500 gallons.

Thanks
Clint

SWG - Quick Help and Suggestions Needed

Hey gang

I am in the process of ordering a new 27'x54" AGP - the installer has recommended the Aquatrol (we are doing salt), I have done some reading and I am concerned now about the size of this system - I live in Louisiana and temps are hot in the summer - what should I do? If I calculated right the pool will hold about 19,500 gallons.

Thanks
Clint

Re: SWG - Quick Help and Suggestions Needed

Sizing it up would be a good idea. If it is the 18K gal model it may work, but sizing up is always a good idea as it will extend cell life and only cost a few more $'s. I would be looking at a unit that could handle around 30+K gals.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.