Waterfall on an AGP? Has anyone tried or have Pics

johnnysnok

Feb 25, 2011
South Jersey
I know this maybe a strech for an AGP but has anyone tried to incorporate a waterfall of some sort which flows into your pool.

I have been kicking around the idea but i am also stumped as to how to make it look not so out of place.

Let me some some of your pictures if anyone has done anything.

I've seen something like I have, but with slits cut in it instead of holes... with a little imagination, I bet you could reroute it somewhere else, build it up and maybe some rock around it or something to make it look more "natural"...

[youtube:2mgg9z1r]xWwRwd3BhcI[/youtube:2mgg9z1r]

One could probably do something like that video but utilize pond products, there's a variety of faux rock wall styles for ponds, pvc piping could be run behind it.
You'd need to regulate the flow, not sure if throttling a 2 way valve would accomplish that, probably would.

Jeff74 said:
How does a fountain, or aeration cool the pool down?
It works by providing evaporative cooling. As the water shoots into the air the heat dissipates, returning cooler water to the pool. The best cooling fountains shoot water high in the air and allow it to fall almost straight down into the pool. The finer the spray, the more cooling you will get. Running the pool fountain 24/7 will result in a significant drop in water temperature.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.