I am wondering if should be concerned about 0.5ppm CC in my pool. I just received my TF-100 a few days ago, and for 3 days in a row my CC has been 0.5. I only have a few days worth of data, but I believe my pool is consuming about 3ppm of FC per day, and it has been hot here: mid-90s air temps, high 80s pool water temp.
Here is my full set of test results:
FC - 3ppm (tested in evening before daily bleach addition)
CC - 0.5ppm (single drop turns from pink to clear)
pH - 7.5
TA - 140ppm
CYA - 32ppm
CH - ~200ppm
Is there any need to shock? I haven't performed the OCLT yet.