Is My Liner Installed Right

Hello :!: Quick question concerning the installation of an inground vinyl liner. Should the seams where the wall and floor join on the liner match up with where the wall and the floor of the pool meet up :?:

Our liner matches good on the floor/wall of one side of the pool but the other is WAY off.

Just curious if anyone else has had this issue.

I just built my pool and I know my measurements are perfect, yet one wall seam in the shallow end lies slightly above the floor and then on the other side the seam is slightly on the floor. The seams were perfectly in the joints while the vacuum was on while the pool was filling. It was only when the pool was done and we were in it that I noticed the difference. I don't know what happened but I thought that, since it is a "lazy-L" that when the deep end filled, it put slightly more tension of one side so that when the shallow end filled it kind of migrated that way. There are no wrinkles or other issues so I'm not too worried about it.

Thanks MajorDIYer. We do have one or two wrinkle at the wall/floor in the deep end radius' that bother us . On the side where the floor/wall seam is off the waterline on the tile decoration is off too making it very noticeable. It has to be the liner because the water level around the pool is within 1/4 of an inch . Sooooooo frustrating :evil:

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.