All done...take a look

DrRP

Nov 28, 2010
Started building it during the end of last year. I declared my self done when I finished building the new fence that blocks the pump (last weekend) Family is loving it!

100_5683.jpg

100_5680.jpg

100_5686.jpg

100_5681.jpg

Thanks for the nice comments. I took ideas from everyone here so I thought I would share the outcome. The only thing I might add is an outdoor shower. I still trying to figure out home to get hot water out there???

You are one of the only people I have read mention and outdoor shower! I wanted to build an outdoor shower (we are staring out pool project this week) but I figured the cost of getting hot water to the yard, more plumbing directly tied into house etc etc so I didn't even really look into it but I LOVE outside showers!! Let me know if you ended up doing it and if you like it.

Simply gorgeous! The only thing that could possibly make this pool beyond great would be a Orca Whale Pool Thermometer.
... Wait!
What's that in the second picture in the corner of the steps?! An Orca Whale Pool Thermometer! Now the pool is truly perfection :)

lol, seriously. It looks really nice. Good Job!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
DrRP said:
Thanks for the nice comments. I took ideas from everyone here so I thought I would share the outcome. The only thing I might add is an outdoor shower. I still trying to figure out home to get hot water out there???
You might be able to use a separate small water heater just for the shower instead of trying to use the existing water heater.

Beautiful pool and backyard area. Enjoy it now that it is done! About your outdoor shower, ours was built into the house when we built the house, but we did not add hot water to it, just ambient temp. I've considered adding one of the small solar heaters like they sell on Amazon since there's enough head to make it work. Same concept as our pool heater just smaller. May work for a shower, but it is probably best saved for its own thread. Once again, beautiful job!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.