Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: All done...take a look

1. Back To Top    #1

All done...take a look

Started building it during the end of last year. I declared my self done when I finished building the new fence that blocks the pump (last weekend) Family is loving it!

12,000 Gallon inc spa, Gunite, 400,000 BTU, zodiac cleaner, SWG, cartridge filter

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: All done...take a look

Looks very upscale! Very nice

24'x52" Artesian w/ Portifino liner - Hayward 1hp powerflo matrix w/24" sand filter - AquaTrol RJ SWG. Solar heating to come. -

3. Back To Top    #3

Of course they are loving it... it is FAB!!!!
    27' round AG
    Hayward Matrix 1 1/2 HP Pump
    Hayward S210T Sand Filter

4. Back To Top    #4

Gorgeous!
    TFP Moderator TF100 Test Kit TF100 TestKit YouTube Channel PoolMath
    You're done SLAMing when:
    1)You lose 1ppm or less FC overnight, & 2)You have .5ppm CC's or less, & 3)your water is clear.

~ One should not use a sledge hammer to swat a mosquito. ~

If you found TFP helpful and we saved you money ... Become a TFP Supporter!

5. Back To Top    #5

Thanks for the nice comments. I took ideas from everyone here so I thought I would share the outcome. The only thing I might add is an outdoor shower. I still trying to figure out home to get hot water out there???
    12,000 Gallon inc spa, Gunite, 400,000 BTU, zodiac cleaner, SWG, cartridge filter

6. Back To Top    #6

That's quite nice!

7. Back To Top    #7

WOW! Simply gorgeous. Can I come over? :~}
    Where kids swim in 54 degree water, turn blue, and giggle happily cuz they got a POOL!
    Year 3 BBB -15' x 48" Intex Metal Frame - Was using (2) 1000gph Intex cartridge filters (see Full time pumping Intex). 2012, converted to 1600gph and sand filter+SWG = Sand filter love affair!
    Don't waste time and energy looking for a better value on test kits, the TF100 is the best deal around. I did the looking and spent the extra money, but you don't have to make the same mistake. Just go here: TFTestkits. I use Pool Calculator for min/max, and shocking chlorine levels.

8. Back To Top    #8

Awesome.
    16x28 Roman, 55000 litres, salt water, Zodiac Duoclear 130 (mineral cartridge removed!!!), inground, vinyl liner
    Hayward Tri-star VS900 (1.85 HP) pump, Hayward C3030 cartridge filter
    Nine Techno Solis 4x10 solar panels, Jandy LX 250 natural gas heater
    Jandy Aqualink PDA with Sub Panel Power Centre

9. Back To Top    #9

You are one of the only people I have read mention and outdoor shower! I wanted to build an outdoor shower (we are staring out pool project this week) but I figured the cost of getting hot water to the yard, more plumbing directly tied into house etc etc so I didn't even really look into it but I LOVE outside showers!! Let me know if you ended up doing it and if you like it.
    Finished build 4/12/12 Central MD- IG Concrete 48x26 Lazy L
    35,000 gallons, 3.5'-8.5' with diving platform and sheer decent.

10. Back To Top    #10

In the Industry

Simply gorgeous! The only thing that could possibly make this pool beyond great would be a Orca Whale Pool Thermometer.
    ... Wait!
    What's that in the second picture in the corner of the steps?! An Orca Whale Pool Thermometer! Now the pool is truly perfection

lol, seriously. It looks really nice. Good Job!
    -Kevin
    X-Pert Pool Service
    x-pertpool.com
    X-Pert Pool on Facebook and @XPertPoolServic on Twitter
    22,000 gal / 16' x 32' / Vinyl / Hayward s244t /Pentair SuperFlo 1 hp

11. Back To Top    #11

Quote Originally Posted by DrRP
    Thanks for the nice comments. I took ideas from everyone here so I thought I would share the outcome. The only thing I might add is an outdoor shower. I still trying to figure out home to get hot water out there???
    You might be able to use a separate small water heater just for the shower instead of trying to use the existing water heater.

12. Back To Top    #12

Beautiful pool and backyard area. Enjoy it now that it is done! About your outdoor shower, ours was built into the house when we built the house, but we did not add hot water to it, just ambient temp. I've considered adding one of the small solar heaters like they sell on Amazon since there's enough head to make it work. Same concept as our pool heater just smaller. May work for a shower, but it is probably best saved for its own thread. Once again, beautiful job!
    Ken & Shari
    Savannah, GA
    16' x 40' freeform fiberglass inground (Pacific model, mfg by Tallman Pools), 23k gal, 2" plumbing throughout, Intellichlor IC-40, Easy Touch controller, Intelliflow VS 3050 pump, Pentair Clean & Clear Plus Quad Cartridge filter. 4 Jandy deck jets (3/4" plumbing), Fiberstars color changing lighting, SR Smith salt friendly diving system, Interfab Wild Ride slide, Aquasol Solar Heat (5 panels 4'x12' DIY install automated with ET) RIP Nitro Wall Climber Mar 2011-Aug 2012, Nitro is survived by a Polaris 360.

13. Back To Top    #13

Beautiful backyard. Saved to my inspiration links file.

I had this link saved from another tread about outdoor showers. It's self contained and uses a BBQ style propane tank.

http://www.amazon.com/Portable-Tankl...ef=pd_sim_sg_1

14. Back To Top    #14

Just lovely! What color is the finish?
    Anne Marie, Monmouth County ,NJ. Salt water in ground french grey quartz/gunite pool 25000 gallons install July 2012