Welcome to our ool

Apr 29, 2011
South Florida
Notice there is no "P"....yada yada yada... Not "picture perfect", but it is the only one I have that is decent for now. I will take a better one without the clutter and the sun shining making the water sparkly, or lounge in it and enjoy it :cheers: We love it!

Attachments

• Our Pool.jpg
    Our Pool.jpg
    236.1 KB · Views: 956
Hello~~

I love the color of your how your pool water appears--what color is your pool surface?

Your steps look great and easy to use. I'm guessing from the net that you have a play pool? How deep is it all around?

Have a wonderful season!

Lana

Thank you for all the great compliments.

The pool is 3ft to 5ft and the surface is a light blue, but looks darker in the picture because it was an overcast day. It is a play pool(sometimes), I don't always keep the volleyball net up(I used one of the poles from the safety fence to hold it in place on one side - I don't need the fence, kids are older, and the other end of the net was tied to a tree).

It also makes a great relaxing pool and spa, we can watch the sunset over the lake.

There are some great looking pools on this site and it is full of great information.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.