Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Welcome to our ool

1. Back To Top    #1

Welcome to our ool

Notice there is no "P"....yada yada yada... Not "picture perfect", but it is the only one I have that is decent for now. I will take a better one without the clutter and the sun shining making the water sparkly, or lounge in it and enjoy it We love it!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    23,000 gallon inground free form pool with spillover spa, Paramount in floor auto pool cleaner, Hayward C17502 filter, Andrews Advantage Series heater, 2hp Pentair WhisperFlo 26 pump for in floor auto pool cleaner, 2hp WhisperFlo 28 pump for pool filter

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Welcome to our ool

Very nice!
    TFP Moderator
    20K Gallon 20X36 Vinyl Inground
    Hayward S244T Sand Filter with 1HP Whisperflo Pump. Liquidator C-201 and Solar Heat

3. Back To Top    #3

Quote Originally Posted by JohnT
    Very nice!
    Agree that looks great
    Looking to build a new POOL

4. Back To Top    #4

Hello~~

I love the color of your how your pool water appears--what color is your pool surface?

Your steps look great and easy to use. I'm guessing from the net that you have a play pool? How deep is it all around?

Have a wonderful season!

Lana
    23,600 gallon, refurbished 1960's inground concrete, Jandy sand filter w Jandy 2 hp variable speed pump, Pool Pilot Digital SWCG+Chemtrol 2100+CO2 tank; PebbleTec White Pearl with 10% Cobalt Blue Dark Beadcrete by Olympic Pool Plastering, Georgia. Taylor K-2006 Test Kit; Aqua Check Salt test; LaMotte borates test, and Jack's Magic Sequest test kit; SparklyPoolitis level: extremely high.

5. Back To Top    #5

Good job
    6,000 gal, IG free form,Beach Series Antigua by Marbletite Pebble finish,Sheer Descent, IG Fountain, Dolphin / Mermaid Statues,Dura- Glas 1.5hp pump,Hayward Pro-grid DE4820, Aqua Rite SWG with T-Cell 15,Heat Siphon Heat Pump DX 5.0 109,000 btu, Pool Cage, 1800sq ft Tremron Estate Pavers,Aquatherm Ecosun Solar Panels 192 sq ft with GL-235 Controller,Pentair IntelliBrite, Apollo Magnetic Stirrer Our New Poolbuild, Jacksonville, FL yr 2009 Solar install Outdoor kitchen upgrade

6. Back To Top    #6

Very nice looking.

7. Back To Top    #7

Thank you for all the great compliments.

The pool is 3ft to 5ft and the surface is a light blue, but looks darker in the picture because it was an overcast day. It is a play pool(sometimes), I don't always keep the volleyball net up(I used one of the poles from the safety fence to hold it in place on one side - I don't need the fence, kids are older, and the other end of the net was tied to a tree).

It also makes a great relaxing pool and spa, we can watch the sunset over the lake.

There are some great looking pools on this site and it is full of great information.
    23,000 gallon inground free form pool with spillover spa, Paramount in floor auto pool cleaner, Hayward C17502 filter, Andrews Advantage Series heater, 2hp Pentair WhisperFlo 26 pump for in floor auto pool cleaner, 2hp WhisperFlo 28 pump for pool filter