In Pool Stairs for Intex 16'

Jun 20, 2010
Binghamton NY
I have finally had enough with the ladder that came with this pool. I am not young and not thin, this thing is deterring me from using the pool.

Craigslist has wedding steps for AG pool. I can't tell if they would be total overkill. They were formerly in a 24x3' pool, so they should be ok? Or would it take up most of my pool? Do these sit and protect algea?

The other option is Main Access ladder from my local pool store for $199. I just cringe at spending more money.

Which way would you go? I'll even add pictures if it makes you happy. :lol:

[attachment=0:2zz1v3ka]steps.png[/attachment:2zz1v3ka]

Attachments

• steps.png
    steps.png
    236.7 KB · Views: 86
We have wedding cake steps (from craigslist) and they are great, especially for young/short kids and "beginning" swimmers to hang out on. Our pool is 21' round, 4' walls. I do not like the $199 style you show...only one person at a time can sit on them. It will make your pool feel a bit smaller. How much are they asking?

75 is a good price, if in good shape. Ours are weighted down, but can be moved off the wall if needed and the back is open. We have had no algae problems with them and have been using since beginning of June.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.