Silly pool builder!

CaraR

May 23, 2011
He said I'd never be able to maintain a clear pool not using the Trichlor tabs (which he also said didn't have stabilizer, btw). We're going on 6 weeks now and the water looks better and more sparkly than it did with the tabs and the "super duper" ozone/UV thingamajig for which he tried to talk me into replacing the $$$ bulb but I wouldn't do it. Even my hubby was skeptical and said, "But, dear, he does this for a living." :hammer:

Attachments

• pool.jpeg
    pool.jpeg
    124.7 KB · Views: 223
Thanks!
Last week we had 2 nights of torrential rains, and I saw the mass exodus of worms and frogs coming to die in our pool so I just dumped bleach in, set up a siphon with a hose so the level would never get too high and hoped for the best. The next morning, other than the gazillion worms on the bottom, it was still clear and FC at good level. I really didn't want to have to shock it and luckily didn't need to.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.