T-15 Cell with Aqualite
So I had to replace the flow switch and the panel already after buying a new house. I'm hoping the cell doesn't need it too. Before leaving the swg said check salt and inspect cell, so I tested salt and added. After a few days I thought the level would come up and lights would go out. Shocked pool before leaving town with bleach and came back to a clear pool.
Tested last night:
The diag lights are still on but I think it is generating something. Before adding my last round of about 6 gals of bleach, my FC was at zero. I don't think that would hold it for 4 days w/o some help from the SWG. SO, what should I do? I think the CYA needs to come up some (it was 75-80 4 days ago). Is there anything I need to do immediately?
My thoughts are to add some more bleach to get to approx FC 5 and have a pool shop test the CYA since I'm not 100% confident in my testing ability. Add CYA acid as needed.
What to do about the 2600 reading on the SWG?
Anything else to look into? At least it is safe to swim in now (I think)