Platform for AGP

Can't help on the platform, but our little ones have used a puddle jumper life vest and we love them. Most other vest we have used tend to make the little ones too wobbly for my taste. These keep our 3 year old on a very realistic swimming position, enabling her to paddle and not lean fwd head first into the water.

Here is a link to the one we have as it is hard to describe, just double check sizing :goodjob:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00364 ... B00364E1DE

There have been a few discussions about just such an animal. A few of the ideas were, A platform made from PVC pipe and plastic sheeting, a few plastic pallets, portable stage sections, etc. I like the plastic pallet idea.

I'd go with the puddle jumpers. That's what our grandkids use and they love them. Much safer than the arm bands. I don't like the idea of a platform because if they step off the edge they will instantly be in deeper water.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.