Grilled apples

rowdy93

LifeTime Supporter
Jul 3, 2011
Bonaire, GA
Great desert to be thrown on the grill after the main corse. Take some large granny smith apples, core them, its best to leave one side closed, basiclly core it but not all the way through. Then stuff it with carmel then alittle butter then brown sugar along with another slice of butter and then more carmel. You can add alittle bit of cinnamon throughout the layers if you wish. Wrap it up with some foil and throw it on the grill. For those using charcoal, I will say they do require a fair amount of heat to cook, so dont wait too long before you cook them. How long you cook them is up to you, some prefer mushy others prefer alittle crispy. I think they are best cooked on the little crisp side, this can take approx 15 to 20 min. Enjoy

I made one apple last night and I have to admit I was skeptical about even trying on the grill and how good it would be.it was awesome im going to make alot more next time..thanks for the post now I have something else to cook on my weber performer grill...

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

hawkeye said:
I made one apple last night and I have to admit I was skeptical about even trying on the grill and how good it would be.it was awesome im going to make alot more next time..thanks for the post now I have something else to cook on my weber performer grill...

Happy you tried it and you liked, enjoy

Seth

Sportsman said:
yum. I take an onion and core it then stuff with garlic and butter, wrap in aluminum foil and toss on the grill with meat du jour. Sounds like a great addition!

WOW, that does sound good. I have to admit I hate onions unless they are seasoned and cooked in some way. Will have to give this a shot

Seth

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.