Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Need new light not sure which one to get

1. Back To Top    #1

Need new light not sure which one to get

Just looking for some input between the Jandy watercolor Led or the pentair Led...I have now a jandy Led thats a bit over 2 years old and the PCB "circuit board" is out.
    Not very happy about it but I cant seem to just find the board to fix it. Sooo what to do? Not sure if I want to stay with Jandy. Any help would be great.
    15k Midnight Blue StoneScape Pebble inground pool and spa
    Pentair clean and clear plus 420 filter 2 Sta-rite 1 1/2 hp pump Raypack 406 heater. TF-100 Test Kit

2. Back To Top    #2

In the Industry

Re: Need new light not sure which one to get

Technically you loose the ul listing if you install a pentair light into a non-pentair niche. As far as "will it fit?", check out the link below to see where you're at.
    http://www.pentairpool.com/images/produ ... ol_dim.jpg

3. Back To Top    #3

Re: Need new light not sure which one to get

Follow up....After trying to get help from Jandy CS and "nothing" they could do for me about my light "2 year old" and only finding a replacment board for about 1000 bucks. mind you I could buy a new light for around 600 I went with the Pentair Led installed it yesterday and looks great. Jandy... You lost my Biz. Sorry for the rant.
    15k Midnight Blue StoneScape Pebble inground pool and spa
    Pentair clean and clear plus 420 filter 2 Sta-rite 1 1/2 hp pump Raypack 406 heater. TF-100 Test Kit