Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Geminid meteor shower peaks tonight December 14

1. Back To Top    #1
    Katy, TX

Geminid meteor shower peaks tonight December 14

Unfortunately, it's going to be overcast here in the Houston area, but if you're in an area with clear skies tonight, it might be worth checking out. It's supposed to be the best meteor shower of the year.

Info Here
    11,000 gal. gunite w/midnight blue and white pearl PebbleTec
    Intelliflo 4x160 pump
    Intellichlor IC-20 SWG
    Pentair cartridge filter 420 sq. ft.
    Mastertemp 400K BTU heater
    Legend Platinum cleaner
    Pool School
    JasonLion's Pool Calculator
    TF Test Kits

2. Back To Top    #2

Coastalish 'down easter'
    Dave, thanks for the 'heads up' :thumright:

I followed the link you gave and at the bottom of the page found 2008s forecast and dates for all annual meteor showers, I printed it out so I can share these events with my wife and, if she's with us at the time, my 10 year old daughter, who delights in all of nature's glory.
    Luv& Luk

Having done construction and service for 4 pool companies in 4 states starting in 1988, what I know about pools could fill a couple of books - what I don't know could fill a couple of libraries :-D

POOL SCHOOL, TF Testkits, Jason's Pool Calculator, CYA vs. cl chart, (Just a few DARNED handy links!)

3. Back To Top    #3

West Michigan

I missed the date.

I missed the date but found an amazing site. Thanks for sharing this. Kimrst
    5 years 18' Intex Frame pool, July 2009 upgrade, 28ft rnd used Doughboy, 1hs Hayward Power Flow pump, Doughboy DE filter.TF test kit