Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: blue telescoping pole broke

1. Back To Top    #1

blue telescoping pole broke

I have a blue telescoping pole for connection to brushes and it will not twist open to telescope. I have even gently used a pipe wrench to twist it and it will not budge. Any thoughts?
    17,000 gal in ground with spa, wet edge surface, Paramount PCC 2000 in-floor cleaner,Pentair Clean and Clear Plus 520 Cartridge filter, 3 hp Pentair Intelliflo VS SVRS pump , waterfall with 1 1/2 hp booster, Del ozone Eclipse1 ozonator, puck feeder. Borates added 8/2/2010

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: blue telescoping pole broke

Time for a new pole. This one got bent.

Scott
    Owner of - PoolGuyNJ LLC
    Expert Pool and Spa Repairs, Renovations, and Augmentation. Helping people decide what is the right gear for meeting their needs. Expectations Set, Expectations Met, No Surprises.

3. Back To Top    #3

Re: blue telescoping pole broke

This one is an inside twist, I have seen outside twist poles which are cheaper. I was told by the pool store that the cheaper one breaks easily. ( so why sell It) Anyway, any thoughts?
    17,000 gal in ground with spa, wet edge surface, Paramount PCC 2000 in-floor cleaner,Pentair Clean and Clear Plus 520 Cartridge filter, 3 hp Pentair Intelliflo VS SVRS pump , waterfall with 1 1/2 hp booster, Del ozone Eclipse1 ozonator, puck feeder. Borates added 8/2/2010