ladder from deck to AGP

any good ladders fro agp to deck mount? I would like something strong

Anyone have this? looks good
    http://www.nationalpoolwholesalers.com/ ... 6000B.html

thanks
    gary
    thanks
    gary

24ft x 54" aquasphere mission agp, cartridge filter, 1.5 hp hayward, TF-100, BBB method, pool install July 2010

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: ladder from deck to AGP

Have you considered steps? I am SO glad that I chose steps for my above ground pool. There is a ladder on the outside of the pool and steps going into the pool. I am having my deck installed next week and at that time, I will remove the outside ladder and use the decks mounts that came along with it. I think it adds a lot to the pool, is much easier to get in and out and is very sturdy.
    27' round AG
    Hayward Matrix 1 1/2 HP Pump
    Hayward S210T Sand Filter

3. Back To Top    #3

thought about it but know some people who have had them and did not like because they take up so much room and the water does not flow well under them

thanks
    gary
    thanks
    gary

24ft x 54" aquasphere mission agp, cartridge filter, 1.5 hp hayward, TF-100, BBB method, pool install July 2010

4. Back To Top    #4

i got this one from amazon. bought the metal flanges instead of the plastic ones that came with it. its been very good so far!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    18x52'' intex AGP, 6981 gal, 2650 intex sand filter,
    thru wall skimmer, SWG, 52'' 20G overlap liner, intex pool light

5. Back To Top    #5

looks nice, where did you get the flanges, I don't them on amazon?

gary
    thanks
    gary

6. Back To Top    #6

they came from amazon also. they were sold by in the swim thru amazon.
    18x52'' intex AGP, 6981 gal, 2650 intex sand filter,
    thru wall skimmer, SWG, 52'' 20G overlap liner, intex pool light

7. Back To Top    #7

That's the same ladder I had that came with my AGP. It was the A-frame type of ladder, but we bought the deck mount kit, cut the back steps off like directions said and attatched it to the deck mounts. Been a good ladder, haven't had any problems with it.
    24 x 52 Round AG Outback Empire Pool 13,500 gal.
    1 HP Hayward Power-Flo pump w/Hayward 18" 150lb. sand filter
    TF-100 test kit & SpeedStir
    Wanda the Whale Vacuum

8. Back To Top    #8

I got this one a couple year's ago..Love it &water flow's through..Hold's about 400 ibs or so..
    Leasure bay AG 24ft,52 in high.installed June of 1999. Hayworth S-180 T sand filter/Power-Flo Matrix 1horse 2 speed pump /Aqua Trol SWG/Using TF-100 Test Kit

9. Back To Top    #9

Here's the top side...
    Leasure bay AG 24ft,52 in high.installed June of 1999. Hayworth S-180 T sand filter/Power-Flo Matrix 1horse 2 speed pump /Aqua Trol SWG/Using TF-100 Test Kit

10. Back To Top    #10

I believe i got them from poolsupply.com.....But you can find them on other site's..Come in white&grey or white&blue..Fill the side's with filter sand to weight them down..

11. Back To Top    #11

I really like those steps. What's the brand name?
    AnnaK

12,500 gal AGP, Hayward sand filter, Pentair 2-speed pump, timer.
    Please visit our Pool Issues pages for information about step weights, managing the solar cover, and PoolSkim.

12. Back To Top    #12

not sure the name...But thet did come from poolsupplies.com...item #832410

13. Back To Top    #13

kplaster, you ever get any algae growing on those, even in the hard to get at areas? I'm considering a similar setup, I know water goes thru the sides but part of me is a bit skeptical that some degree of algae won't grow on them. I'd appreciate your opinion as they are nice stairs.

I have the exact same ladder as the pic from amazon - with the plastic steps, I don't recommend it. It was part of the base pool pkg. It is only rated for 225 lbs and states to replace the steps every 2 years, the warranty is only 1 year. This is our first summer with a pool so it will definitely serve for this year, but next year I'll be getting something else/better.
    I'm around 200 lbs and I'm already starting to detect a bit of give to one of the steps.
    20' X 54" Sharkline Matrix Resin AGP, 9400 Gallons, Sta-Rite 1 HP Dynamo Pump, 150 lb Pentair Sand Filter, Gorilla Pad,
    Foam Cove, Taylor K-2006 kit, BBB method, 8'X20' Fafco Sunsaver Hard Plumb, DIY Fountain, Margarittaville Fiji

My Build: one-man-one-pool-and-one-deck-agp-pics-t37172.html
    My Build 'To-Do' List for other DIY'ers: my-pool-build-list-t40249.html?hilit=list

14. Back To Top    #14

Quote Originally Posted by cramar
    kplaster, you ever get any algae growing on those, even in the hard to get at areas? I'm considering a similar setup, I know water goes thru the sides but part of me is a bit skeptical that some degree of algae won't grow on them. I'd appreciate your opinion as they are nice stairs.

I have the exact same ladder as the pic from amazon - with the plastic steps, I don't recommend it. It was part of the base pool pkg. It is only rated for 225 lbs and states to replace the steps every 2 years, the warranty is only 1 year. This is our first summer with a pool so it will definitely serve for this year, but next year I'll be getting something else/better.
    I'm around 200 lbs and I'm already starting to detect a bit of give to one of the steps.
    Have had no prob. with algi.Water flow's right through them..Once in a while they get a little dirty under step's..I just use hose&go under water & clean out..The only prob that I have had is the whole step's are held together on the side's with cap's..I had problem's with them not staying together when the kid's get to churning up the water alot..I used big tie strap's&tied the bottom to keep it tight..Have had no more prob&they really hold up to the weight..The handles are a not has sturdy or stiff has I would like but it serves the purpose..

15. Back To Top    #15

If you decide to go with a ladder, I have an Ultimate Ladder which I like very much. I can recommend the Ultimate Ladder manufacturer as a company that stands behind it's product. This ladder was in a pool that I purchased 5 years ago and I do not know when it was purchased. I had a problem with a broken handle and all it took was a phone call to the manufacturer. They promptly shipped me a replacement with no questions asked. They didn't know and I don't know how old the ladder was as I did not have any proof of purchase. If their ladder design meets your needs you will be happy with it and the support the manufacturer gives.
    Larry in Texas

Above ground 7,700 gallons, 19 inch sand filter ( 2 sq. ft.), Liquidator, and a WaterWay Hi-Flo Pump with an A.O. Smith 1 hp SF 1.0 motor.

16. Back To Top    #16

i dont think this num. is good ?#832410 but i could be wrong.
    24' AGP sandstone,12,000 gal , cricupool rj30 SWG,fas-dpd test kit. BBB

17. Back To Top    #17

Quote Originally Posted by AnnaK
    I really like those steps. What's the brand name?

I have the same ones...Confer Plastics is the manufacturer. I got ours at Namco/Branch Brook (PS Chain in NE)

24'x52" AGP (13,500 Gallons), Intex SWG, (2)Solar Bear 4x20 panels, Hayward S220T Filter, 1/2hp Pentair Superflo

Pool School, TFTestKits, Pool Calculator

18. Back To Top    #18

Quote Originally Posted by bullet20
    i dont think this num. is good ?#832410 but i could be wrong.
    That is the catalog# from poolsupplies.com..The book I have..

19. Back To Top    #19

Niagara Falls, NY
    27' Vogue Revelation Round 54" AG Pool = ~19000 gallons with solar cover
    GLI 28ft Whirlwind Above Ground Solar Reel System with 4" Tube
    BBB using TF-100 test kit
    Hayward EC50C93STL System
    1.5HP Power-Flo Matrix Pump runs from 8AM till Midnight ( Overkill ?)
    EC50AC Perflex D.E. Filter

20. Back To Top    #20

The newer style had been redesign'd ..You prob. want have any prob with it staying together..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast