Which Temp Sensor Is Most accurate?

Oct 15, 2010
My raypak heater is showing 84 degrees while my p4 aqua logic panel is showing 86 as well as the tcell showing 86. Is it safe to assume that the panel temp then is more accurate given both the tcell temp and panel temp are showing the same? There's always a two degree difference between my heater and the panel.

Thanks

P.S - I just put in a new temp sensor for the panel as the old one was completely defective.

There is no saying which is correct, nor can I think of any reason why it would matter. All that matters is how the water feels to you. Pick one and use it as your reference and compare it's numbers to how the water feels to you.

Makes complete logical sense. Not sure why I didn't think of tHat. Hehe. Thanks :)

JasonLion said:
There is no saying which is correct, nor can I think of any reason why it would matter. All that matters is how the water feels to you. Pick one and use it as your reference and compare it's numbers to how the water feels to you.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.