Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Funny Story

1. Back To Top    #1

Funny Story

So my neighbors decided to put up an abg intex pool, last year they just used mine , thanks to TFP my pool was crystal clear all year but the neighbor lady didn't think much of my chemical process.....so last weekend when they left town for four days I was so darn curious how they were keeping it balanced I sneaked over and grabbed a sample of pool water...yep zero FC, they came back on Monday and yep the kids jumped right in. Tonight I heard her say to her husband "don't put in any chemicals in tonight in case the kids want to swim tomorrow"... Needless to say my daughter won't be swimming in that soon to be swamp...can't wait till they leave for the weekend again so I can test

My wife thinks I'm nuts...no just BBB crazy
    Intex 16x48 Ultra Frame
    5100 gallons
    Intex Sand Filter and Pump
    BBB Bliss Baby!

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Funny Story

Wow, it might be growing seaweeds before long. Maybe they'll add a few gold fish to there pond.
    17,500 gallon 16x32 doughboy Aboveground
    West Michigan

3. Back To Top    #3

Hmmm, algaecide?
    23,000 gallon in ground pool with rock waterfall and spillover spa, Aqualink control system, Polaris 380 cleaner, Purex Triton Clean&Clear Plus cartridge filter. Located in The Woodlands, Texas.

Pool owner since Nov 2008, Trouble Free since April 2009. Happy to help when I can.

4. Back To Top    #4

Hope there aren't any video cameras recording what goes on when they aren't home
    2005 Dimension One Venture model 370 gal. hot tub. We'll be using the TFP method to keep it clean and ready to use!
    TFP - The Finest Phorum on the Net!

5. Back To Top    #5

Quote Originally Posted by dorpo75
    Hope there aren't any video cameras recording what goes on when they aren't home
    No worries there, we live in Bis ND....no one uses cameras......yet
    Intex 16x48 Ultra Frame
    5100 gallons
    Intex Sand Filter and Pump
    BBB Bliss Baby!

6. Back To Top    #6

I think it's great that you sneak over to test your neighbors pool!
    18x36 Vinyl In-ground w/roman ends 27,400G, Hayward 3/4hp with 300# sand filter. Hayward heat pump heater

Pool School
    Pool Calculator
    Test Kits

7. Back To Top    #7

Now you just need to take a gallon or two of bleach over on your midnight run and get it to where it needs to be. That'll show 'em.