Based upon the rules, I believe this post is legal.
The few existing pool maintenence Android apps did not do what I was looking for.
I wanted one that supported the BBB philosphy as well as had functionality similiar to Jasons fantastic PoolCalculator.
Since none existed, I wrote my own.
This is BETA software. There is much more work to be done to complete it.
I am hoping there are some people out there who would be willing to give it a try and provide me some feedback.,
The app is called Simple Pool and can be downloaded from the Android Marketplace.
http://market.android.com/details?id=ne ... SimplePool
As this is beta software, some functionality may be incomplete or be buggy.
Additionaly, you sould know that this software will expire 8/1/2011.
If you are willing to give it a try and provide feedback, It would be very much appreciated.
Please address any comments regarding support, suggestions, or bug reports directly to me (and not on this forum.)
I hope some of you find it useful.
Again, this is beta software, it is not complete, use at your own risk.
CURRENT SUGGESTIONS AND STATUS
* Fix SWG advice calc = Complete
* Complete additional info for remaining levels = Complete
* Complete the effective change for all adjustment levels = Complete
* Calc CSI/LSI index = Complete
* Add ability to set own level ranges = Complete
* Assume last measurement is good = Complete
######## New in Beta 1.9.3 (8/12/2011) Release ########
* Add effects of adjustments to graphs = Complete
* Remember what chemical/vol, was used last (and default the adjustment screen to that) = Complete
* Show measurements in some sort of table. = Complete
* When viewing a records list, can you add a confirmation for record delete. = Complete
* On the graph screen add a "back" button to bring you back to the "Charting Options" screen = Complete
* Table of results. = Complete
* Add ability to configure multiple pools - = Complete
* Backup/Sync data = Complete
######## Open Items ###########
* Add metric conversion - Open
* Email pool test results - Open
* Create button to show shock levels - Open
* When editing/viewing records, can you add "Previous" & "Next" buttons to cycle through the records
* On the graph screen, can you make it so when I tap a data point it opens that record?
* Add Bromine and a saitization method.
* Log pump presure and flow rate
* Incorporate use of Sodium Thiosulfate
* Inventory feature (chems, etc)
* Pool cost collector.
* Show suggestions in additional units (not only oz)