Easytouch Programing, yes another question...

jvmjr

LifeTime Supporter
Aug 21, 2010
Oklahoma
Ok, so my system works fine. But we are having issues with my neighbor's system. I think I have most of done correctly now but we have issues with the pump/swcg syncing and control. When in auto mode, I can't get the pump button to operate the the pump off and on. When the light is on (ie the pump and swcg is on) pushing the button has NO affect. On my unit I can turn the pump off and on with this button. I also think the swcg stays on when the pump turns off, not good I know. Any ideas, I know its hard to diagnose when you aren't standing at the unit. Thanks in advance

Jason,
The pump doesn't have a display. What bothers me is that the pump will shut off but the salt cell stays on. And I can't get the filter pump button to operate anything in auto mode. In service mode, I can turn it on and it powers on the salt cell. I am at a loss on this.

The only thing that comes to mind is the heater cool down delay. That will leave the pump on for a few minutes while the heater cools down if the heater was on when you asked it to turn off the pump.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.