Thanks and curse all of you!

crs16

Gold Supporter
Jun 21, 2011
Albuquerque, NM
Many thanks are due! All of you have made the first two weeks of owning a pool so simple and easy! Our pool is crystal clear.

And curse all of you! The pool is so clear when the kids get out I spot the tiniest leaf or smallest speck of dust that I missed when I vacuumed earlier! I told my husband we needed a little pool robot to vacuum. He looked at me like I was nuts and told me I was too obsessive about the floor of the pool. :lol: We only have a little oval ag pool, takes me 15 minutes to vacuum, but I always miss something!

And thanks to BBB I can see it laughing at me from the bottom of the pool.

No matter how long I vacuum or how long I walk around looking while the vac is hooked up, as soon as I unhook it and put it up, A piece of something will kamakazi the pool and there it sits, laughing at me like it owned the world.

I feel your pain!

I've been thinking abot getting a catfish cleaner to keep the stuff picked up without having to drag out the vac and hose.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.