Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Jandy stain remover

1. Back To Top    #1

Pearland Texas

Jandy stain remover

Has any one used the jandy stain remover I have one spot just below my stairs
    IG pool, 30,000 gallons, Aqua rite turbo SWG system,aqua logic ps8 unit,Midnight sea wet edge satin matrix , hayward 360 sand filter,hayward navigator,tristar waterfall pump,(hayward vs pump hopefully soon)autofill (well water), waterfall-grotto-tile slide. STARTUP oct 20,2007,

2. Back To Top    #2

Jacksonville, FL

Re: Jandy stain remover

I just saw this online and was wondering the same thing. Curious if it is worth it and how good it works.
    16,500 Gallon Plaster, Pentair WhisperFlo WF-26 1 1/2 HP Up-Rated Pump, Pentair Clean n Clear 150 Cartridge Filter, BioGuard Mineral Springs MS-10 SWG, Hayward Navigator Cleaner, TF-100 Test Kit, Apollo Magnetic Stirrer

3. Back To Top    #3

In the Industry
    Sebring, Florida

The issue is to identify the stain first and then take action.

A picture sometimes helps. A description of the stain is likewise useful.

A complete set of test numbers is often a great indicator as to the kind of stain you have and what to do about it.
    Dave S. - Forum owner
    42k vinyl and concrete pool, 1.5hp pump, 140gpm filter
    TFTestkits , PoolMath , Pool School

4. Back To Top    #4

The jandy stain remover is a device for delivering undiluted acid to a stain. You can accomplish the same with a PVC pipe. However, not all stains respond to acid so the first step is to identify WHAT the stain is.