Bags of Vermiculite (V+16 pool base) - for sale

Jun 16, 2011
I'm not sure if this is the right place for this or not (I'm sorry if it isn't). I just had a 20X40 keyhole shape in ground pool installed. Due to very loose ground and lots of tree roots we had to have 6 yards of concrete poured before they laid the vermiculite base. Now, I have over 10 16lb bags left and the pool store will not take it back and give us credit. Any ideas on how to sell it? I see it on ebay being sold for fertilizer in smaller bags, but that's just too much work. How much does a bag even cost??

Thanks for any help!!
A Walters

I would be interested in buying the pool base from you. I need to repair the bottom of my pool before I put a new liner in it. I have no idea what a bag costs. I am prepared to buy all ten bags for a good price. I don't know what shipping would cost from where you are to Manteca , Ca. If you can send me the total for the pool base and shipping,maybe we can make a deal.
Thanks, Dennis Mazzei

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.