Size area required for Intex 24 x 52 round pool installation

Jul 6, 2011
Hello everyone! I recently purchase an Intex 24 x 52 round pool. My backyard is 26.5' x 72'. Can someone tell me what is the minimum area size required to install one of this pools? Thanks!!

Re: Size area required for Intex 24 x 52 round pool installa

I would want a few feet at least all around the pool but you might want to check local county and/or city ordinances to see if there are any rules there you need to follow. A 24' pool in a 26.5' yard sounds a little tight if the pool is a true 24'.

Hi,
This pool is just a few inches short of being 24' across.
Do you have any pictures of your yard?
26.5' is kinda small for a 24' pool. I would want to be able to walk around the pool with some room. The 20' ultra frame may be a better choice for your yard.
:cheers:

Most towns require at least 3ft to the property line, you'll have less than 2' and although it's an "Intex", most town/state ordinances consider it a permanent pool. Anyhow, the previous advice of checking your local requirements is solid, if anything, at least from a saftey/insurance perspective :goodjob:

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.