Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Looking 4 replacement Top Rails

1. Back To Top    #1

Looking 4 replacement Top Rails

I own an Atlantic Seaside 15' Round AG pool. I am replacing the liner and would like new top rails as well. Top rail is 3/4 inch wide (see pic). I also posted pic of uprights. Internet searches are fruitless. Called Atlantic and they do not return calls. Any suggestions where to locate parts? Thanks.
    Attached Images Attached Images

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Looking 4 replacement Top Rails

Sorry, can't help...did you have any luck finding them?
    11,200 gal, Pebble-Tec; Tristar 2-speed 1hp - Swimclear 325 ft2 cart - SWG - A & A in-floor cleaner - Heat pump. For the poolside cooking, a Yoder Wichita and a Big Steel Keg!
    TF Test Kits -- PoolMath -- Pool School
    Make each day your masterpiece. - John Wooden

3. Back To Top    #3

I haven't tried..But, you could alway's cut some decking board's&fast. them to the top ..If pool is flush like it look's I bet you could get a really nice finish'd look& wouldn't cost that much..Use some metal l bracket's& some screw's to fasten...
    Leasure bay AG 24ft,52 in high.installed June of 1999. Hayworth S-180 T sand filter/Power-Flo Matrix 1horse 2 speed pump /Aqua Trol SWG/Using TF-100 Test Kit

4. Back To Top    #4

if u could u that grey decking board it would hold up reel good, I make shower boards (matts) for why i work with that from lowes and and it is best thing ,holds up reel good from bleech and other chemical they clean with,they are 2 yrs. old.
    ill try to put pic., u can cut it and roter like wood . just a thought

24' AGP sandstone,12,000 gal , cricupool rj30 SWG,fas-dpd test kit. BBB

5. Back To Top    #5

In the Industry

call your local metal fab shop and have them make you some

6. Back To Top    #6

Thanks for the input! Not sure what I would "attach" new materials to..... sides of pool are thin corrugated steel with overlaping liner & plastic coping topped off by the 3/4 inch square rails... if I get rid of the rails I have, I am left with plastic coping & uprights... & "T" connectors. Has anyone ever priced new fabricated rails at fab shop? Seems like a lot of trouble for a 9 year old $700 pool : )

7. Back To Top    #7

In the Industry

ours wanted anywhere from $9-$33 per rail, all depends on the thickness you want and whether you prefer aluminum or steel