It's snowing...

Thats a neat effect, but if its gunna be below 30 here and 50mph gusts and the cars in the garage with the block heaters on, then why cant i get some snow???

Its not fair, if its gunna be cold i want snow!

You mean there are TFP'rs out there not swimming?

Wow, I must be spoiled, my water temp is 82deg with just a solar blanket.

But that is about to change pretty quick soon.

We also got snow last night, but it is melty already, as it tends to do here. Then the temps will probably drop tonight, and we will have ice tomorrow. Usually by the 3rd day, it is gone. This snow was very wet... even the stuff on the grass is just slush underneath.
My dog has been hysterical with it... sliding all over the deck chasing it!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
really your getting snow only about 2 hours away from me.

btw pool adict i dont know your back yard layout, but i garenteed if i did go out there i would fall in your pool :lol:

pooladdict said:
LOL..the whole backyard is closed for winter, but I guarantee that deck is slippery as you know what.

Wow, Pooladdict, you took Sean's "snow on the homepage" really seriously! How do you find your car? :shock: .... ..can't judge by some of us southerners.....but, I don't even like to drive in the rain and the snow??????????...well,...let's just say that I have trouble with lots of rain :oops: . Keep the home fires burning and stay warm! Happy holidays to you and yours! :)

Joyce

jjparrish said:
pooladdict said:
LOL..the whole backyard is closed for winter, but I guarantee that deck is slippery as you know what.

Wow, Pooladdict, you took Sean's "snow on the homepage" really seriously! How do you find your car? :shock: .... ..can't judge by some of us southerners.....but, I don't even like to drive in the rain and the snow??????????...well,...let's just say that I have trouble with lots of rain :oops: . Keep the home fires burning and stay warm! Happy holidays to you and yours! :)

Joyce

i hate it, but my son loves it and has never seen how his yukon can handle snow, so when it does snow here, he is driving me every ware i need. :roll:

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.