Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Do you do anything specific to the pool after a big weekend?

1. Back To Top    #1

Do you do anything specific to the pool after a big weekend?

Our pool just recovered from the AFR and then we had a party on the weekend.

As of Saturday the pool tested fine and the water was clear. It got up to 101 on Saturday.

Sunday we had about 40 people over to the house and about half of them were in the pool. Temp was about 102.

I tested the pool again mid-day on Monday and it was still ok.

Do you do anything differnet after a busy weekend? Or is everything cool as long as the FC and pH are in line?
    40x20 Free Form IG Pool (aprox 29,000 Gal, 140 Perimeter, depth 3'6"-7', Baja Shelf, 8x8 Free Form Spa) - Gunite Shell, Pebble Plaster Finish, Poured Concrete Coping - 3 Deep Heat Returns - Jandy LXi400 Gas Heater (400,000 Btu) - Jandy Variable Speed Pump JEP 2.0 - Jandy CL 600 Filter - HASA Liquidator - Jandy PDA 6 w/ Remote - 4x Jandy WaterColors Pool LEDs - 48" Gas Fire Pit - 6x Gas Tiki Torches - 12'x15' U-shaped BBQ Island (Firemagic Equipment)
    http://www.troublefreepool.com/new-p...ca-t28413.html

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Do you do anything specific to the pool after a big week

I like to run the pump and filter for 24 hours after a heavy bather load and bump up my Swcg to 100% to boost the chlorine since the little ones never get out of the pool to pee.

After a heavy bather load, my pool doesn't look as sparkling as it normally does so this is why I run the filter for a full 24 hours.

16x36 Vinyl Pool - 22.5K gallons.
    Jandy Stealth 1hp pump - Jandy CS-150 filter
    Jandy Legacy 250k heater - Jandy Ei SWCG
    Jandy Watercolors LED light
    Paramount Vanquish in-floor cleaner

3. Back To Top    #3

Re: Do you do anything specific to the pool after a big week

A little extra chlorine is always a good idea after a pool party.
    19K gal, vinyl, 1/2 HP WhisperFlo pump, 200 sqft cartridge filter, AutoPilot Digital SWG, Dolphin Dynamic cleaning robot
    Creator of PoolMath and Pool Calculator. Other handy links: Support this site, TF Test Kits, Pool School