Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Merry Christmas to all

1. Back To Top    #1

Merry Christmas to all

As I look out over the kitchen sink at the pool surrounded with a white fence and covered with snow and the christmas lights on I have to think of the look of Christmas (or the North Pole.) Thanks Sean for taking the time with this forum, BBQ forum and the news letter. You did a lot in a short time. Thanks to all for the posts and the ansers submitted from the people and the mods, that was done with unbiased thoughts and treating people with the respect they deserve. I for one have learned so much from everyone's questions and ansers. I can't waite to see what next year brings.

From my heart to all have a great Holiday season
    Ric W.
    Ric W
    My Pool
    8605 gal fiberglass, 3/4 hp pump, sand filter, aquabot cleaner, heat siphon heat pump, tiger river(sumatran) spa

2. Back To Top    #2

Coastalish 'down easter'
    Merry Christmas Ric I hope you have a great holiday season and a wonderful winter Before you know it we'll be dealing with pool opening questions Thank you for your well wishes, and I'll extend the same warm holiday wishes to everyone who reads this!! -- See y'all in the spring, if you don't hang out here all winter
    Luv& Luk

Having done construction and service for 4 pool companies in 4 states starting in 1988, what I know about pools could fill a couple of books - what I don't know could fill a couple of libraries :-D

POOL SCHOOL, TF Testkits, Jason's Pool Calculator, CYA vs. cl chart, (Just a few DARNED handy links!)

3. Back To Top    #3
    Ditto to all. Merry Christmas.

However, don't anyone leave just yet, there are some of us still swimming and we might have questions that need answering to
    20x40 24,000 gal IG plaster/CircuPool RJ45 SWG/2 skimmer/2sp 2.5hp Jandy Stealth/340sq ft cart filter/600sqftHeliocol Solar Panels/6ft semi circlr tanning ledge/25ft deep end bench/5ft sheer descent/2 lion head water features/1300sqft travertine paver/2 Colorlogic lights/Hayward Navigator/3step 2ft raised bond beam

4. Back To Top    #4
    Joliet, Il.
    I haven't had much time to check into the forums lately (like many others I'm sure)...but I wanted to say Happy Holidays to all!

Happy Holidays!

21' Aqua-Leader AGP (10,200 gallons).
    Hayward cartridge filter and two speed pump.
    Aqua-Cal HeatWave 100k (HeatPump)
    Salt 3200ppm (in non-salt water pool)
    Borates 20ppm (slowly raising)
    Aqua-Rite SWG

5. Back To Top    #5
    South Carolina
    Happy Holidays to all!

TFP Moderator TF100 Test Kit TF100 TestKit YouTube Channel PoolMath
    You're done SLAMing when:
    1)You lose 1ppm or less FC overnight, & 2)You have .5ppm CC's or less, & 3)your water is clear.

~ One should not use a sledge hammer to swat a mosquito. ~

If you found TFP helpful and we saved you money ... Become a TFP Supporter!

6. Back To Top    #6

In the Industry

Merry Xmas!

I hope everbody has been
    good little boys and girls?

Take Care,

Michael Silvester

7. Back To Top    #7

Hope everyone has a Merry Christmas.
    15x30x54 AGP, Hayward 1hp 2 spd pump, cartridge filter, Royal Entrance steps,Pool Rover Jr