Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Best place to buy parts?

1. Back To Top    #1

Houston, TX

Best place to buy parts?

Did my first cleaning today on the filter and there are a few filter parts including new filters I want to order. What is the best place online to order? I only assume I can find cheaper prices online. Was quoted 73.99 for each filter at the local pool store. Need an o rings for the air release valve for the Jandy 460 filter. Lastly I noticed the manifold assembly has a crack in it. So I will need to order several parts. Where should I look?
    18,500 gallons, Cartridge Filter, In Ground Plaster. Jandy CL460 Filter

2. Back To Top    #2
    San Dimas, CA (LA County)

Re: Best place to buy parts?

Look under Supporter Specials on the main forum index.

Also, there is some advertising on Pool Calculator, I imagine there's some sort of kickback if you access them through Pool Calculator, which helps keep it online.
    16K freeform gunite with spa; Pentair 4000 DE filter; Century Whisperflow 1 HP; Pentair Minimax heater.
    Troublefree does not mean Maintenancefree. It's like brushing your teeth: You can spend a couple minutes a day and pennies a week or go to the dentist once a year and spend several thousand dollars.
    A pool is like a pet - you have to feed it every day, even the days you don't want to play with it!