Wet Edge Kiwi Blue

Good luck finding comparisons. I have requested photos of several of the Wet Edge products and got zero responses. I think Wet Edge just changed their color pallete recently, thus there are not many of the colors installed yet. Your best bet is to email Wet Edge directly and they can send you several photos. That is what we did, as we have yet to find a pool to visit in person. We were considering the Smokey Grey or the Northshore Carribbean. My PB has yet to install either color for us to go look at. Based on the photos Wet Edge sent I think we are going to take the plunge on the Northshore Carribbean. Overall I think that Wet Edge is a superior product similair to Pebble Tec. Good Luck.

Thanks for the response. Not to steer you the wrong way, but I was about to go with North Shore Caribbean. That was until I saw a pool with it. To me, it looked too brown, not as much blue as I wanted, and a bit dark. I am going after the closest match to true Caribbean water. I am now between Satin Matrix Kiwi Blue, the Luna Quartz Aruba, and Martinique.

I have seen a pebble sheen in cool blue, and that is amazing. I am trying to find a pool with Kiwi Blue.

My wife says I am obsessed with the pool color, and I have to agree!

Best of luck to you

I wonder if the water chemistry was off in the pool u saw NS Carribbean? i do not think it should have any brown in it whatsoever. normally the brown/yellow pebble/plaster creates green colored water. the ns carribbean has a green tinted plaster. thus green and blue should make turquoise. i hope to see a pool in person to validate. send me ur email and i will forard u the pics wet edge sent me. do u have anyics of the u saw. thanks

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.