Anyone know where I could get a better ladder?

sushi

Jun 29, 2011
We have a 15' x 42" Intex round soft sided pool. I tried to use the pool yesterday. First I was perched up at the top step, high above the fenceline, on display for the neighbors. :oops: Then I couldn't figure out how to either turn around at the top and come down into the pool, or use the ladder into the pool facing forward. My knees are not the greatest. Does some sort of more substantial ladder exist that fits these pools?

We have an Intex 15X48 metal frame and use two step ladders similar to this one. http://plasticstepstool.net/plastic-step-stool-trend-and-invention/ One step ladder outside the pool and one inside. We find that this feels much safer getting in and out of the pool because we can hold onto the pool top rail and don't have to go as high into the air. Of course if you have younger children or blow up ring type of Intex pool this may not be the best answer either.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.