Liquidator parts and......

Poolidiot

LifeTime Supporter
Mar 31, 2007
Texas
I need some advice on a couple different items. First of all I have seen a possum a couple of time leaving my back yard at night when I drive up to the house. He has decided to make himself at home around my pool. All of out floats have been deflated due to alot of holes put in them at night, and all of our noodles (about 7 of them) have been chewed to little parts. Nerf football destroyed . Then today I noticed my float to the outlet side of my LQ was up on my deck (deck is even with the pool rail and the LQ is about 10 to 15 ft away from the deck) so some how this Dang possum got the lid off of my LQ, ripped the float out and carried over to my deck. Now I need to figure out where to get parts for my LQ (bought mine from TFP test kit site but they do not sell them any more. Anyone know where I can get parts? Also anyone know how besides sitting outside at night with my shotgun how I can catch/kill a possum?

I can't help with the parts issue but if you go to a feed store and buy a live trap , bait it with cat food , you will catch Mr or Mrs Possum. Then you just need to take him or her far far away and release. I had to catch a raccoon, and a feral cat. Both of them the live trap didn't hurt them but did in fact catch them Possums love cat food. Good luck...

Two things...

Capturing animals and releasing them elsewhere is most often illegal and/or a death sentence for the animal as they do not know good places to search for food and water. Many animals operate in packs and will attack strangers, including cute fuzzy wittle squirrels. And then you have to worry about baby racoons/possums living under your house, starving to death, and ultimately decaying and stinking the place up for a while.

Second thing, Frankie ROCKS! She's sending me a new flow meter no questions asked!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.