Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: New pool suggestions

1. Back To Top    #1

Beaumont, TX

New pool suggestions

I've been reading and shopping for awhile now and have just about decided on a Tahitian AGP. Does anybody have any pictures of a 36' round? I found some of 30' and 33' but none of a real 36'. So far, my only reservation on the 36' is that they are not nearly as common as 33's, so if/when I go to replace the liner, I don't want to be too limited. Any comments on the brand or size?

33' Sharkline Matrix, Hayward MaxFlo 2302VSP 1.5hp, FlowVis, Hayward S360t2 33" sand filter, dual main drains and three returns

2. Back To Top    #2
    Sault Ontario

Re: New pool suggestions

Man, that's a huge AGP.
    Can't speak for the pictures but you may want to research liner manufacturers and their custom liner abilities. There is such a variety of pool shapes now that liner manufacturers promote custom sizing abilities, send them the measurements and they can probably make anything.
    I bought a 20' round, which is a bit of an odd ball, and I felt confident in the custom option.

Just a thought.
    20' X 54" Sharkline Matrix Resin AGP, 9400 Gallons, Sta-Rite 1 HP Dynamo Pump, 150 lb Pentair Sand Filter, Gorilla Pad,
    Foam Cove, Taylor K-2006 kit, BBB method, 8'X20' Fafco Sunsaver Hard Plumb, DIY Fountain, Margarittaville Fiji

My Build: one-man-one-pool-and-one-deck-agp-pics-t37172.html
    My Build 'To-Do' List for other DIY'ers: my-pool-build-list-t40249.html?hilit=list