Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Help

1. Back To Top    #1

My husband is a maintenance guy at an apartment complex and yesterday he had to drain the pool right below the tile to replace a few. He needs to get it filled back to the top, so my question is can he fill the pool back up using the pumps or does he need to use a water hose? If he can use the pumps how exactly? HELP we have ppl who want to use the pool since it is a holiday weekend but need the fastest solution!!!

2. Back To Top    #2

South Central NJ

Re: Help

Fast is expensive. Trucked water in my area is $425 for 6500 gallons.

Where would the pool pump get the water?

The only other option is a hose, be it a garden hose or two or a fire hose(watch out for rusty water!).

Owner of - PoolGuyNJ LLC
    Expert Pool and Spa Repairs, Renovations, and Augmentation. Helping people decide what is the right gear for meeting their needs. Expectations Set, Expectations Met, No Surprises.

3. Back To Top    #3

I am surprised that there is not a refill line plumbed to the pool.
    23,000 gallon in ground pool with rock waterfall and spillover spa, Aqualink control system, Polaris 380 cleaner, Purex Triton Clean&Clear Plus cartridge filter. Located in The Woodlands, Texas.

Pool owner since Nov 2008, Trouble Free since April 2009. Happy to help when I can.

4. Back To Top    #4

Thank u all but there was a line that filled up the pool and it only took a little over an hour.