Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: How to manage all those testing supplies

1. Back To Top    #1
    NE Ohio

How to manage all those testing supplies

While it is nothing fancy, I have found that a small tackle box, like the kind used for fishing found at any outdoor store, works well in keeping the bottles and vials organized and easy to get to. The bottom section is open and I can store the speed stir, salt and borate testing strips, and my daily journal in there, under the trays. Since the trays open fully, there is no digging around for needed things. Like I said. It works for me. Too bad there isn't something like this for my kitchen table

and this one, open

Sorry if they are large. I tried to resize them, especially the last one and it was a no-go
    2005 Dimension One Venture model 370 gal. hot tub. We'll be using the TFP method to keep it clean and ready to use!
    TFP - The Finest Phorum on the Net!

2. Back To Top    #2
    SouthWest Alabama

Re: How to manage all those testing supplies

That's a good idea. I use a Tupperware lunch box for the items not used frequently and have rearranged the TF-100 box s it holds the speedstir.
    Dave J. TFP Moderator
    24' x 52" Round AGP. 2hp/¼hp SPL Power-Flo 2-speed pump. 200sqft Waterway Cartridge Filter. 45MHP2(3GPD) Stenner Peristaltic Pump
    Pool School ----- Pool Math ----- TF-Test Kit

3. Back To Top    #3

WPB, Florida

Great idea! Went to Wal-Mart but they were out of the two tray ones. Will try another one later as this would make my life easier.

23K gal, in ground gunite, 2 HP Jandy pump, 200 sqft Jandy cartridge filter, Jandy SWG, Gulf Stream heat pump, Jandy Aqualink RS, 1HP air blower

4. Back To Top    #4
    San Dimas, CA (LA County)

I'd say you have an acute case of sparklypoolitis that has manifested itself with an obsession over water testing.

Take a swim
    16K freeform gunite with spa; Pentair 4000 DE filter; Century Whisperflow 1 HP; Pentair Minimax heater.
    Troublefree does not mean Maintenancefree. It's like brushing your teeth: You can spend a couple minutes a day and pennies a week or go to the dentist once a year and spend several thousand dollars.
    A pool is like a pet - you have to feed it every day, even the days you don't want to play with it!