Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: No flow light constant

1. Back To Top    #1

No flow light constant

I have an Aqua Rite (gold line) and my No Flow light is constant. I have replaced my flow switch because the other had been spliced twice. The arrows are in the proper direction. The cell is clean. The Generating light is on...someone mentioned that their control panel had a crack on their black round thing in the upper right corner. I checked my control panel and it looks clear and clean. I'm at a complete loss. Any help is welcome. Thanks in advance.

2. Back To Top    #2
    SouthWest Alabama

Re: No flow light constant

Have you checked the cable all along the length? Check the connectors at both ends too.
    Dave J. TFP Moderator
    24' x 52" Round AGP. 2hp/¼hp SPL Power-Flo 2-speed pump. 200sqft Waterway Cartridge Filter. 45MHP2(3GPD) Stenner Peristaltic Pump
    Pool School ----- Pool Math ----- TF-Test Kit

3. Back To Top    #3

I have checked the cable, it is clear of any cracks.

4. Back To Top    #4

I had the same problem as you. No flow light consistent and replaced sensor - still had an issue. My black disc was also fine on the PCM.

This is what was wrong on mine:

Where the phone wire plugs into the pcm board there is a R11 jack. Check to see if it is corroded or broken. Mine was - see pics attached. I pulled a jack off an old modem card from a pc and soldered it on. Digikey also sells similar parts - they are 6 prong connectors. I was just impatient and wanted to fix it myself.

This fixed my problem. Maybe this will help. This is something I had to troubleshoot on my own, and a little investigation can save you some money without having to replace the entire board.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    20 x 40 inground pool, 30K gal, vinyl liner, 1.5 HP Hayward Superpump, Hayward Pro Serier Top Mount S244T sand filter (300lbs sand) with 62GPM design flow fate, Polaris 380 Pool cleaner