Aqua Chem pool alarm

ric

Apr 27, 2007
Ohio
Hi all
I have a Aqua chem pool alarm that sounds alarm if something goes into the pool. If anybody knows how to turn this off to get into the pool without taking it off i would like to know. The alarm works great but I would like to go swimming.
thanks Ric W

Thanks kurtv but that would take a srewdriver and would be a pain. i was thinking more on the line of a code whith the buttons if sombody had one of these and could tell me. right now i take the head off the alarm but thats not to handy .
thanks Ric W

Does it look like this?

If so, I may have something...
Looking through this pdf of a similar unit ( http://www.smarthome.com/manuals/32210.pdf ), it looks like holding the ON and RESET buttons for 3 seconds should do it.

thank you you got it

Thank you Ohm Boy
That is it . you wouldnt believe how much time i have in looking for that file. I didnt think i would find anybody that would know about this. forums have ben so much help to me in all my hobies.
again thanks so much
Ricw W

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.